We are looking for native freelance translators to expand our business, so if you meet the following requirements below do not hesitate to e-mail us your CV.
We will then send you several very short test translations, as in the end what really counts is not as much your professional career as the quality of your work.
The language combination most sought-after by our clients is English-Spanish-English, but if you do work with other languages we also encourage you to send us your CV.
Once you have successfully passed the test stage, we will request from you a certificate from Hacienda confirming being up to date with payments.
- Degree in translation or in your speciality field or equivalent professional experience.
- Native command of the destination language.
- Almost native command of the source language.
- Own fax.
- Registered as a self-employed in your place of work.
- Your name, full address and contact details.
- Your language combination.
- Whether you are a certified translator and a copy of your certification if appropriate.
- Your rates.
- The time you are available for translating.
- The material you work with (dictionaries, computer, internet connection, own fax).
- The software you own and master.
- If you are an interpreter, which type and in what area.